AK3XV2/AK3XTV2 RF Power Monitor
- Updated hardware version of our popular AK883X power monitor
- Much higher data sampling rate for improved detection of complex modulation such as TDMA, SS, P25, PTC, etc.
- Simplified one-step calibration
- Power Track function graphically shows power envelope
- Highly reliable and remotely upgradeable for extended service life
- Dual processor design sets new standard for performance and economy
- Integrated active bidirectional sensor with better than -155 dBc PIM, choice of 7/16 DIN or N connectors.
- Backlit, easy to read LCD displays fwd/refl power, VSWR, temperature, voltage, warning and alarm status
- Expanded Ethernet capability allows setup, status and alarm reporting anywhere
- Flexible alarm and warning notification via email, SMS, and SNMP
- Measures and monitors forward and reflected power, temperature and voltage, calculated VSWR, active and idle transmitter times
- Real Time Clock for accurate timestamping of data and events
- Simple, intuitive setup through browser, Telnet, USB or using the display
- Remote access via browser, SNMP and Telnet
- Local access via LCD/keys and USB
- Includes external temperature sensor and keyline or general purpose alarm input
- Compact size - Can be installed inline to simplify mounting
- Same size and mounting as the popular AK883X
- Form-C local alarm relay output can also be used as a general purpose remotely controlled relay
- Low power - less than 4W
- Operates from 9-30VDC station power, or the included AC adapter
- -48V adapter available
- Rack mount panel available
The AK3XV2 series are next-generation RF power monitors featuring all of the capability of our popular AK883X with increased measurement performance and additional features. The large backlit LCD makes local setup easy and intuitive, while the integrated Ethernet makes setup, status and alarm notification available anywhere using a web-browser or SNMP network management software. Warnings and alarms can be sent to your email, to your mobile phone via SMS, or your NMS via SNMP notification. A Real Time Clock allows for accurate timestamps.
AK3XV2 monitors are available with either 7/16 DIN or N connectors. Combinations of F/F or F/M are also available to simplify installation.
Both warning and alarm levels are user-set, and can generate SNMP, email and/or SMS notification. Monitored parameters are: forward and reflected power, SWR, temperature, and input DC power. Timers are provided for stuck-key and no-key detection, as well as two sets of total keyed and idle time accumulation.
The bi-directional RF sensor is integrated into the monitor. It features a very low PIM specification of better than -155 dBc, and works with a wide range of modulation types. Software automatically detects forward and reflected power. Models are available in 10W, 100W, 350W and 500W ranges, and covering the 100-325MHz, 406-1000MHz and 1.8-2.7GHz bands. 7/16 or N connectors are now available, in a combination of male and female.
The monitor includes a Form-C relay that can be used locally to enable or disable transmitters, switch in backups, or for general purpose use. While both warnings and alarms can generate remote notification, alarms can also activate the relay. If not needed for alarming, the relay can instead be controlled independently through SNMP or through your browser.
An external keyline input is provided, but the monitor can also use an adjustable threshold to detect key. If not used for keyline, the input can be used as a general purpose alarm input (for example as a door sensor), and generate remote notifications. The temperature sensor is easily mounted externally to monitor heatsink temperature, environmental, etc. The useable range is -40C to +85C.
Monitor setup and status are available through the front panel LCD and buttons, through the web server, or through USB and Tera Term (or similar). Most parameters can have both warning and alarm levels assigned, along with settings for email and SMS notifications. Setup pages are password protected to prevent unauthorized access.
New! We now have a -48V to +12V inline adapter available for use with the AK3XV2, as well as 2U 19" single and dual mounting panels. If needed, please let us know!